Global Hindu Heritage Foundation (GHHF) is very happy to announce that Swami Paripoornananda Saraswati, the Pontiff of Sreepeetham, was invited to speak at TANA conference to be held May 24-26 and NATS Sambralu to be held July 4-6, in Dallas Texas.
As many of you know that he is a very powerful speaker and his lectures are informative, inspiring, and challenging. His discourses and interviews can be accessed in the YouTube. Please listen to his lectures on Bhagavad Gita,MedhaDakshinamurthy, Bhajagovindam, Atma Bodha, UpadeshaSaram, Maneesha Panchakam, Ishopanishad, Kena Upanishad and others.
Global Hindu Heritage Foundation is planning to have 4-5 weeks of His Lectures in different cities in USA following the TANA Conference. It is a great opportunity to have his lectures arranged in different cities for the benefit of many of his followers.
1) If you are interested in organizing his lectures in your city, please contact us as soon as possible.
2) If you know somebody in any US city who may be interested in organizing his lectures, please call us and share that information.
3) Swami Paripoornananda have some people in some US cities who are interested in organizing his lectures. Other interested people can join these people to coordinate the tour.
Call to Schedule His Lectures:
Please call at your earliest time with the names of interested people and their phone numbers.
Biodata on Swami Paripoornananda
Sreepeetham – A luminiouscentre of Wisdom, Worship and Service. It inspires a person to realize and follow Hindu Dharma and its Values. This is situated in serene atmosphere and divine ambience surrounded by thick greenery. It is established by Pujyasri Swami Paripoornananda Saraswathi in the year 1999 in Kakinada, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
Swami Paripoornananda Saraswathi a renowned Saint, Scholar and Visionary was born on 1st November 1972 in a traditional family. After his formal education, he joined a vedic school to study Krishna Yajurveda. Not being satisfied with mere recitation of vedic hymns, he developed a keen interest to pursue the meaning of vedic philosophy in depth under the able guidance of Pujyasri Swami Dayananda Saraswathi a well renowned sage of India, hailing from the lineage of Sri Adi Shankaracharya.
Being inspired by the teachings of his Guru, Swami Paripoornananda Saraswathi realized the need for balancing the society by imparting knowledge and to render services, Pujyasri Swamiji established Sreepeetham as the hub of all spiritual and service activities.
– He is a social activist as much as a spiritual leader
– He opposes the illegal conversion tactics to woo Dalits into other religions
– He goes to Dalith communities asking them to return to the Mother’s Lap
– Global Hindu Heritage Foundation / Savetemples works closely with Swami Paripoornananda to restore the Hindu pride
– He and Dr. Ghazal Srinivas of GHHF/Savetemples took more than 200 Dalits, who reconverted to Hinduism, to have a Darshan of Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala.
– He, Dr. Ghazal Srinivas and many others conducted mammoth rally until AP government agreed to build Vakulamata Temple.
– He was arrested for refusing to observe the ban to visit Bhagylakshmi Temple at Charminar in old Hyderabad city.
– In November 2012, he started Radha Yatra to visit as many Dalith communities to highlight the importance of bringing unity among all Hindus.
– Organized Satyanarayana Puja for 3000 Dalits in Kadiri with the support of GHHF/Savetemples and Kadiri community.
– Just completed 28 days of lecture on Lalitha Sahasranama at NTR Grounds in Hyderabad.
– He appeared on almost all TV Channels in Andhra Pradesh championing the Hindu cause
– He spoke about the importance of Lord Rama and advocates India to be a Hindu Rashtra at Hanuman Jayanthi function on April 27, 3013.
– He gave discourses on Bhagavad Gita, Lalitha Sahasranama Stotra, Bhajagovindam, Dakshinamurthy, Atma Bodha, UpadesaSaram, Keno Upanishad, Ishavasopanishad, Sdhana Panchakam, Manisha Panchakam, Nirvanashtakam, and others.